Our Athletics classes will help your child learn, develop and practice athletics.
Children will learn to play in a fun and safe environment designed for physical activity and learn new skills to use in a wide range of sports, promoting a healthy and active lifestyle from a young age.
WHY CHOOSE ATHLETICS?
- Children love to develop athletic skills from a young age
- They'll be coached to develop core skills of balancing, co-ordination, running, jumping and throwing
- They'll meet new friends and develop their social interaction
- And build bags of confidence!
Points to note –
- Please pre book classes and blocks online in advance.
- A medical/consent form is needed at time of booking or once child is booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times.
PROGRAMME DATES AND COSTS
|DATES||COST||PRIORITY BOOKING DATES*||GENERAL BOOKING DATES
(open from 10.00am)
|BLOCK 4||Monday 17 April–Friday 23 June||£45 for 10 weeks||Monday 6 March||Monday 3 April|
*PLEASE NOTE — Priority booking are for those currently booked into our pre school programme and looking to book into the next block.