Bikes without barriers is an adapted cycling programme taking place in the City of Stirling. Developed and delivered in partnership with Active Stirling and Forth Valley Disability Sport, with support from Stirling Council.
The programme aims to provide opportunities for adults aged 16yrs+, living with a disability or who face barriers to participating in cycling to enjoy the sense of exhilaration and fun that can be experienced through cycling. The programme has been developed with a focus on participants having fun, building confidence, and learning new skills through social weekly cycles, experiencing the beautiful local surroundings in a new way.
Let’s take a look at the programme with Vikki
Sign up to a 6-week programme, with sessions every Tuesday!
- Block one – Tues 18 Apr – Tues 23 May 2023
- Block two – Tues 30 May – Tues 4 Jul 2023
- Block three – Tues 11 Jul – Tues 15 Aug 2023
- Block four – Tues 22 Aug – Tues 26 Sep 2023
Session times ever Tuesday
- Session one – 11.00am-12.00pm
- Session two – 12.00pm-1.00pm
- Session three- 1.00pm- 2.00pm
Venue - Forthbank Stadium
Age - 16yrs+
- Block one, FREE
- Block two, three & four, £21 for 6-weeks
Participants can sign up by emailing our team at email@example.com