Our Gymnastics classes are a great way for the little ones to learn and develop key techniques and core gymnastic skills including balancing, co-ordination and jumping.
Children will have so much fun, meet new friends learn important physical skills like movement, balance and control. Delivered by our highly qualified gymnastic coaches
WHY CHOOSE GYMNASTICS?
- Gymnastics is such an exciting sport for young children to take part in
- They'll develop key techniques and core skills of balancing, co-ordination and jumping
- Children build strength and flexibility
- A great way to meet new friends, build confidence and interact socially!
Points to note –
- All sessions must be pre booked online in advance.
- A medical/consent form will be needed when you book or when you are booked in. We will send you an email to complete the form prior to the class starting.
- Please make sure you accompany children to the sports hall at pick up and drop off times.
PROGRAMME DATES AND COSTS
|DATES||COST||PRIORITY BOOKING DATES*|
GENERAL BOOKING DATES
(open from 10.00am)
|BLOCK 4||Monday 17 April–Friday 23 June||£45 for 10 weeks||Monday 6 March||Monday 3 April|
*PLEASE NOTE — Priority booking are for those currently booked into our pre school programme and looking to book into the next block.